Our VOLTEK VTK series fly reel uses SDL technology. It provides legendary performance for the most demanding anglers. The VOLTEK fly reel is entirely machined with 6061 aluminum. It is 100% waterproof, which provides complete protection for the mechanics of the reel. Offered in 7-8 and 9–10 versions, coated in a Stonewash /Black or Pink/Red finish, the VOLTEK is the reel of choice for all intensive fly fishing scenarios.
The VOLTEK also has features like:
- Technology (Sealed Drag-Lock) is composed of a monocoque shaft protection with seals and the Drag-Lock © frame-spool connection system.
- Super stiff frame-to-spool connection
- Wide, ventilated shaft for high recovery rate
- Reel with widened edge, favoring palming
- Double disc brake with 3 pressure points
- Fully machined with 6061 aluminum
- One-way reversible
- Easily interchangeable left-right handed
100% WATERPROOF, FULL PROTECTION OF REEL MECHANICS
The reel mechanics are 100% sealed. This offers complete protection of the disc brake system from dust, sand, mud, etc. Thanks to the Sealed Drag-Lock © frame-spool connection system, you will obtain legendary rigidity. An octagon nested between the frame and the spool, acting as a safety key.
POWERFUL, RELIABLE AND CONSTANT BRAKE
The braking system offers 15 lbs of maximum resistance at a standstill thanks to its two carbon discs and its 3 pressure points. The oversized adjustment knob is precise and easily adjustable. SDL technology provides full disc drag system protection, allowing the angler to focus 100% on the fish at the end of the line.
There are no reviews yet.