Our STREAMFEATHER chest wader offers superior durability. Made of 420 denier nylon with a vinyl-covered interior, this trouser boot will be an indispensable tool to keep you dry during your summer fishing trips in the lake or river. Thanks to its waist and adjustable chest, you will be comfortable and comfortable in your movements. It has adjustable and extendable shoulder straps with quick-closing buckles, as well as an inner pocket at chest level. It is also reinforced at the knees for additional abrasion resistance. Its PVC boots are quite flexible, while providing you with a sole adapted to your activities. The G1080 chest wader has a cleated sole and the G1081 a felt sole, both insulated in neoprene (2 mm).
The chest wader STREAMFEATHER with traction sole is ideal for boats and when walking to get to the water. Nevertheless, rocks covered in silt can make your sole slippery traction. When you are in the water, the chest wader with felt sole is undeniably the most effective. With a good grip on slippery surfaces, the felt sole offers you all the stability required for a good fishing trip. However, it wears out faster than the traction sole and is not suitable for long walks.
Your equipment requires some maintenance. Rinse your soles so as not to leave dirt and moisture on your boot before storing it. It will retain its beautiful appearance if you hang it to store it, instead of rolling it.
- Heavy-duty nylon fabric 420 denier extra durable
- Reinforced knees for additional abrasion resistance in this critical area
- PVC boots insulated with neoprene (2 mm)
- Sealed seams
- Loose fit to allow clothing to be worn in multiple layers and to promote the ease of movement necessary during outdoor activities or work.
- Cleated sole (G1080) or felt sole (G1081)
- Inside pocket
- Adjustment at waist and chest
- Adjustable and extendable shoulder straps
The chest wader with cleated sole (G1082) is also available in camouflage patterns.